This home-style serving of mashed potatoes has a dash of nutritious pink Himalayan salt that is delicious! It pairs well with almost any meal.
Prep Time: < 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Yield: 6 Servings
Potato (Dry), Monoglyceride, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid and Pink Himalayan Salt.
You Will Need
- Instant Mashed Potato Bag
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 2 Cups of Water
- 3 Tbsp of Butter
- Add 2 cups of water and 3 tbsp of butter to a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, remove from heat. Add 1 cup of cold milk.
- Stir in bag contents gently and let stand until liquid is absorbed.
- Whip lightly with fork. Allow to cool then serve.
Got a recipe to share?
Share your recipe on Facebook for a chance to be featured!