Use your Instant Mashed Potatoes to fry up some yummy meatballs! Tip: These meatballs go great with any of our pasta recipes!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Yield: 6 Servings
You Will Need
- 3/4 Cup Instant Mashed Potatoes from Full Cart Order, cooked
- 1lb Ground Hamburger
- 1⁄4 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 Cup Ketchup
- 1 Cup Water
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Mix together instant potatoes, ground hamburger, garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- Shape into small meatballs. Fry lightly, turning the meatballs until the outsides are browned.
- Add chopped onion and simmer to light brown.
- Then add ketchup and water and bring to a boil
- Reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through.
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!