Shepherd’s Pie is delicious partly due to the tasty mashed potatoes! Luckily, Mashed Potatoes are included in your Full Cart order!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Yield: 6 Servings
You Will Need
- 1 lb. Ground Lamb or Beef
- 1 Medium Onion, diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 10 oz Frozen Peas and Carrots, defrosted
- 10.5 oz Can Corn, drained
- 10 oz Can Tomato Soup or Mushroom Soup
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon basil
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Full Cart Mashed Potatoes
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook lamb or beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
- Stir in soup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, basil and pepper.
- Spread into the bottom of a 2 qt casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with peas, carrots and corn. Then scoop mashed potatoes over the mix and top with cheese (optional).
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!