A classic Italian dish including hearty ribbon pasta, a nutritious blend of vegetables and a dash of salt for added flavor. Use your favorite sauce to make it your own!
Prep Time: < 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yield: 5 Servings
Pasta [Semolina (Wheat), Durum Flour (Wheat), Niacin, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, & Folic Acid], Dehydrated Vegetables (Carrot, White Onion, Tomato, Field Run Bell Peppers-Green and Red Primarily, Celery, and White Cabbage), Pink Himalayan Salt.
You Will Need
- Pasta Bites: Italian Veggie Pasta Meal Kit
- 5 Cups of Water
- Add 5 cups of water to a pot; bring to a boil.
- Pour contents into boiling water, stirring occasionally.
- Let the meal boil for 9 minutes.
- Take off the stove, strain, and serve.
Got a recipe to share?
Share your recipe on Facebook for a chance to be featured!