A perfect plate of pasta is one of life’s simple pleasures! Next time you’re looking to get a taste of Italy, try this protein-packed, nutrient-dense meal.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 8 hours
Yield: 4 Servings
You Will Need
- 1 Bag of Pasta Bites-Italian Veggie Pasta
- 2 Jars Marinara Sauce
- 8 Oz. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- 12 Oz. Broccoli
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Add the chicken, salt, pepper, and marinara sauce in a slow cooker. Leave on low for 8 hours (or high for 4 hours).
- Mix and shred the cooked chicken. Cook for another 20 minutes on low.
- While the chicken is in the cooker, prepare the Italian Veggie Pasta according to the package directions.
- In a separate skillet, heat the olive oil over medium/high heat. Add in the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!