Yummy, protein-packed and nutritious greens. This rich and creamy chicken and spinach alfredo pasta has it all.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Yield: 6 Servings
You Will Need
- 13.2 oz. of Pasta Bites-Italian Veggie Pasta
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Chicken Breasts, thinly sliced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 5 oz Spinach
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Pepper
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Cook two packages of Italian Veggie Pasta from your Full Cart order, according to package instructions.
- While the Italian Veggie Pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large pot over high heat and cook the chicken until no pink is showing.
- Add the garlic, spinach, salt and pepper then cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta, cheese and parsley then stir until the pasta is coated evenly.
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!