This recipe is the perfect Taco Tuesday meets Italy scenario. Follow these simple steps for an easy to make, yummy to eat dish!
Prep Time: < 5 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Yield: 10 Servings
You Will Need
- 13.2 oz. Servings of Pasta Bites: Italian Veggie Pasta
- 1 lb Ground Beef (or Ground Chicken)
- 1 White Onion, chopped
- 1 Package of Taco Seasoning
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Cups Water
- 8 oz Can Tomato Sauce
- 2/3 Cup Salsa
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Cook 2 packages of Italian Veggie Pasta from your Full Cart order by following the given instructions.
- While the Pasta is cooking, brown the meat.
- Then add in onion, garlic, water, salsa and tomato sauce to skillet and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Combine with Pasta Bites, mix well and indulge! (Add a tad of sour cream to the bowl for added flavor!)
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!