Filling noodles, a healthy blend of veggies and chicken bouillon make a fantastic, hearty bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup – Now in bulk size!
Prep Time: < 5 mins
Cook Time: 8 mins
Yield: 8 Servings
Pasta [Semolina (Wheat), Durum Flour (Wheat), Niacin, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, & Folic Acid], Chicken Bouillon [Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Sugar, Potassium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors, Corn Syrup Solids, Onion Powder, Spices, Contains 2% or Less of: Chicken Powder (Chicken Fat, Rosemary Extract), Garlic Powder, Silicon Dioxide to Reduce Caking.] , Dehydrated Vegetables (Carrot, White Onion, Tomato, Field Run Bell Peppers—Green and Red Primarily, Celery, and White Cabbage).
You Will Need
- Farm and Ladle: Chicken Noodle Soup Meal Kit
- 7 Cups of Water
- Add 7 cups of water to a pot; bring to a boil.
- Pour contents into boiling water, stir occasionally.
- Let the meal boil for 8 minutes.
- Take off the stove and allow meal to cool. Then serve.
Got a recipe to share?
Share your recipe on Facebook for a chance to be featured!