Delicious dinner idea with the ultimate comfort food! Inspired by Taylor’s Chicken Pot Pie Pasta recipe.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30-40 mins
Yield: 6 Servings
You Will Need
- 7.1 oz. of Farm and Ladle: Chicken Noodle Soup (using half the water indicated on the suggested cooking instructions)
- 1/4 Cup of Corn Starch
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- Shredded Chicken
- Medley of Frozen Peas, Carrots, and Corn
- Pie Crust
- Mix all ingredients in a stock pot (reminder: only use half the amount of water necessary for the Chicken Noodle Soup.)
- Cook until noodles are soft.
- Then pour mixture into your choice of casserole dish or individual, oven safe bowls.
- Add a pie crust over the top of your dish, bake at 425°F for 30-40 minutes and enjoy!
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!