Our Premium Long Grain Rice is a staple in many cultures for its flexability and taste. It can work with a variety of meals or a side.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yield: 4 Servings
Enriched Long Grain Rice [Rice, Niacin, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Thiamine Mononitrate (Thiamine), Folic Acid (Folate)].
You Will Need
- Long Grain White Rice
- Salt (Optional)
- Butter or Cooking Oil
- Measure 1 cup of rice and (if desired) a teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon butter or cooking oil and add to pot.
- Add 2 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Cover with a tight fitting lid, lower the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork before serving.
Got a recipe to share?
Share your recipe on Facebook for a chance to be featured!