Give your rice some flavor with this protein and nutrient-packed stir fry recipe!
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yield: 6 Servings
You Will Need
- 3 Cups Cooked Long Grain White Rice
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Small White Onion, chopped
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas & Carrots, thawed
- 2-3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp Green Onion, chopped (optional)
- Cooked Chicken, chopped or sliced (optional)
- Preheat seasame oil in a large skillet or wok to medium heat. Add white onion and peas and carrots and fry until tender.
- Slide the onion, peas and carrots to the side, and pour the beaten eggs onto the other side.
- Using a spatula, scramble the eggs. Once cooked, mix the eggs with the vegetable mix.
- Add the rice to the veggie and egg mixture. Pour the soy sauce on top.
- Stir and fry the rice and veggie mixture until heated through and combined. Add chicken and green onion
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!