Sweet potatoes offer a rich supply of vitamins and antioxidants with a naturally sweet flavor to diversify your palate. Best served roasted or baked!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30 mins
Yield: 1-2 Servings
You Will Need
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash the sweet potato thoroughly.
- Peel and chop the sweet potato into bite size pieces.
- Toss the sweet potato with olive oil, salt and pepper then place on a baking sheet.
- Spread them out on the sheet and then roast them in the oven for about 30 minutes, turning frequently.
- Remove from oven and serve!
Got a recipe to share?
Share your recipe on Facebook for a chance to be featured!