Roasted sweet potatoes are an easy to prepare, delicious and healthy snack that contains lots of vitamins and boosts your energy.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: ~30 mins
Yield: 1-2 Servings
You Will Need
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 2 Tsp of Coconut or Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Peel and cube the sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Add to your largest sheet pan and add the melted coconut oil, salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat all the sweet potatoes and then spread out to arrange in an even layer.
- Flip every 10-15 minutes cooking for a total of 27-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!