A fresh and simple tomato salad recipe that makes the perfect side to any meal.
Prep Time: 5-10 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Yield: 2 Servings
You Will Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (more or less, to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (more or less, to taste)
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup loosely packed chopped fresh basil or your favorite herb (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, gently toss tomatoes and onions together to combine.
- Drizzle with olive oil mixture and sprinkle with basil or other favorite herb.
- Gently stir to combine. Serve immediately or store in fridge till ready to eat.
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!