Vegan | Vegetarian | Lactose Free | Gluten Free
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Yield: 4 Servings
You Will Need
- 3 – 5 tomatoes, quartered
- 1 – 2 onions, peeled, halved, and sliced in half moons
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar (anything you have on hand)
- 1⁄4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- Place tomatoes, and onion in a serving bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small mixing bowl or a mason jar combine oil, vinegar, and mustard.
- Pour a few tablespoons over tomatoes and onions. Toss to coat.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Top with freshly chopped cilantro just before serving.
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!