This recipe takes a classic burrito and kicks it up a notch with some Southwestern Chicken and a personal twist of our classic Red Lentil Jambalaya.
Prep Time: < 5 mins
Cook Time: 30-35 mins
Yield: 6 Servings
You Will Need
- 1 Bag of Red Lentil Jambalaya
- 1 Southwestern Chicken Packet
- Coconut Water (optional)
- Lettuce (optional)
- Cheese (optional)
- Cook one package of Red Lentil Jambalaya (optional-substitute coconut water for water)!
- While the Red Lentil Jambalaya is cooking, prepare your Southwestern Chicken by following the instructions on the package.
- Once the Red Lentil Jambalaya is finished cooking, combine it with the Southwestern Chicken in a large bowl.
- Simply add a portion of it in a tortilla of your choice, top with lettuce and cheese (optional).
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!