This Red Lentil Jambalaya Veggie Bake takes some time to bake, but is super easy to make. Nutritious and delicious meals for the win!
Prep Time: 5-10 mins
Cook Time: ~ 60 mins
Yield: 6 Servings
You Will Need
- 1 Bag of Red Lentil Jambalaya
- 2 1/2 Cups of Water
- 1 Tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Small Onion, chopped
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Fresh Tomato, chopped
- 1/3 Cup Carrots, chopped
- 1/3 Cups of Zucchini, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 Tsp Ground Cumin
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Cook one package of Red Lentil Jambalaya from your Full Cart order.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the oil. Add in the onion, garlic, fresh tomato, carrots and zucchini and cook till onions are transparent.
- Add in half of the tomato sauce, oregano and cumin. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Once veggies are tender and Jambalaya is cooked, add everything together in a casserole dish.
- Top the dish with the remaining seasonings and tomato sauce. Bake for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!