Try this stir fry recipe, loaded with delicious vegetables and yummy soy sauce! You’ll be wowed by the amazing flavor packed in this easy recipe.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Yield: 4 Servings
You Will Need
- 1 Bag of Red Lentil Jambalaya
- 12 Oz. Bag of Frozen Peas
- 12 Oz. Broccoli
- 8 Eggs
- 4 Tbsp. of Soy Sauce
- Cooking Spray
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Cook Red Lentil Jambalaya according to package instructions.
- In one skillet, heat 3 tbsp. of olive oil. Add broccoli and peas, cook until the broccoli begins to get brown.
- In another skillet, spray cooking spray and heat. Crack eggs into the pan and scramble them until fully cooked.
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Add the soy sauce and mix!
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!