For chilly Spring nights, enjoy this Red Lentil Jambalaya Stew! This flavorful meal is sure to warm the stomachs and hearts of your entire family. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 55 mins
Yield: 6 Servings
You Will Need
- 1 Bag of Red Lentil Jambalaya
- 8 oz. Andouille Sausage, Cut into 1/4-inch Slices
- 2 Tbsp. Butter or Margarine
- 3 Cups Chicken Stock
- 2 Russet Potatoes, chopped
- 4 Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Large Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- 2 Carrots, Chopped
- Place butter and sausage in a large stock pot over medium heat; stir continuously for 5-6 minutes until sausage begins to brown.
- Add remaining ingredients and turn heat to low.
- Cover and cook for until rice is just tender, about 45 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!