Kick your meal up a notch with this delicious Indian influenced Red Lentil Curry Jambalaya.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Yield: 6 Servings
You Will Need
- 1 Bag of Red Lentil Jambalaya
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Medium Onion
- 3 Medium Carrots (1/2 lb)
- 2 Tbsp Curry Powder (Hot or Mild)
- 15 oz Can Tomato Sauce
- Salt to Taste
- 1/2 Bunch Fresh Cilantro (optional)
- Prepare bag of Red Lentil Jambalaya by following instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, mince the garlic and finely dice the onion and carrots.
- Sauté the onion, garlic and carrots in a large skillet with olive oil over medium heat until the onions are transparent (~ 5 mins).
- Add the curry powder and sauté for one minute.
- Add the cooked and drained Jambalaya mix to the skillet, along with the tomato sauce. Stir and heat through (~ 5 mins).
- Remove from heat and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture into a casserole dish or oven safe container.
- Top the dish with the remaining seasonings and tomato sauce. Bake for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Top with fresh cilantro and serve with naan or crusty bread.
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!