Try this recipe for those cold winter days or just when your craving a delicious bowl of soup!
Prep Time: 2 hours
Cook Time: 40 mins
Yield: 4 Servings
You Will Need
- 3 Cups Cooked Pinto Beans from Full Cart (following instructions on package)
- 2 Tbsp Canola Oil
- 1/2 Onion, Chopped
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 Orange Bell Pepper, Diced
- Kosher Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 1/2 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 16 Oz Chipotle Corn Salsa (or similar)
- 4 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 15 Oz Can Whole Kernel Corn, Drained
- Small Tortilla Chips
- First, heat a large pot over medium heat and add in oil, onion, garlic, bell pepper and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring often until vegetables are soft.
- Add cumin, chili powder and stir well. Add salsa and vegetable broth and stir.
- Increase heat and bring to a boil then add cooked pinto beans and corn.
- Reduce heat and simmer with lid for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool before serving.
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!