Carrots and spice and everything nice. Take your veggies up a notch with this flavorful recipe.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Yield: 4 Servings
You Will Need
- 1 Pound of Carrots
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/8 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Paprika
- A Dash of Ground Ginger
- A Dash of Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Quarter slice the carrots.
- In a large bowl, toss carrots with oil.
- Mix seasonings; sprinkle over carrots and toss to coat.
- Arrange carrots in a single layer in a large baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Roast 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!