Show your love with these homemade no bake Oatmeal M&M Cookies. The perfect mixture of chewy and crispy with a burst of chocolate goodness!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yield: 24 Servings
You Will Need
- ½ Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Milk
- 4 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1 Pinch Salt
- ½ Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla
- ½ Cup Valentine’s Day M&M’s
- 3 Cups of Oats from Full Cart
- Add butter, both sugars, milk, cocoa, and salt into a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and let it sit for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Add the peanut butter into the mixture and stir until melted.
- Add in vanilla and oats until the oats are completely coated. Fold in the M&M’s.
- Scoop mix by the spoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool until set. You can store them in the fridge to help cool!
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!