The great thing about the Full Cart Kidz Mac is how versatile it is. Try this savory take on Mac and Cheese today!
Prep Time: < 5 mins
Cook Time: 50-60 mins
Yield: 6 Servings
You Will Need
- Kidz Mac Meal Kit
- 1 Cup of Sharp Cheddar, grated
- 1 Cup of Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- Jar of Pasta Sauce
- Kosher Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Diced Green Peppers (optional)
- Diced Onion (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook your Kidz Mac according to package instructions. While cooking, brown the ground beef and drain.
- Once Kidz Mac is complete, combine with beef, green pepper, onion, garlic, 2 cups of pasta sauce and 1/2 cup of each cheese.
- Pour into a 9×13 casserole dish. Cover the top with the remaining cheeses. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly on top.
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!