How to make easy and crispy homemade French Fries in the oven. These baked French Fries are the perfect side and better than fried.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Yield: 4 Servings
You Will Need
- 2-3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 4-5 Potatoes
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Optional Herb (Rosemary, Thyme, Parsley)
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the over to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a baking sheet in half of the olive oil.
- Clean and cut the potatoes into wedges. Soak for 10 minutes in a bowl of hot water.
- Drain the water, dry the potato wedges, and coat them in the rest of the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder, herb, salt, and pepper.
- Toss to coat and lay in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes. Flipping them half way through.
- Remove from oven and serve!
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!