This New Orleans inspired recipe takes the Red Lentil Jambalaya to another level with a whole new flavor profile.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Yield: 6 Servings
You Will Need
- 1 Bag of Red Lentil Jambalaya from Full Cart
- 1/2 Pound of Sausage
- 1/2 Pound of Chicken Breast
- 1 Bag of Frozen Gumbo Vegetable Mix
- 1 Can of Tomatoes, stewed
- Boil 4 cups of water in a large pot.
- Add 1 Bag of Red Lentil Jambalaya to the pot. Simmer 20-25 minutes.
- While the Jambalaya is simmering, slice the sausage and cook it in a large pan on medium heat.
- Then, grill the chicken breast. Once it is cooked, cut it into smaller pieces.
- Pour the Bag of Frozen Gumbo Vegetable Mix and 1 can of stewed tomatoes into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat as instructed.
- After the Jambalaya is finished cooking, stir in the meat and gumbo mix.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!