” alt=”” width=”600″ height=”400″ class=”size-medium wp-image-24578″>
Prepare this simple and fresh guacamole recipe that is sure to be a hit!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Yield: 6 Servings
You Will Need
- 2-3 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1 roma tomato, cored and chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a medium mixing bowl, use a fork to mash the avocados to your desired consistency.
- Stir in the onion, lime juice, cilantro until well-mixed.
- Add tomatoes last and season with salt to taste.
- Serve immediately for best results!
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!