Make a classic Mexican street food at home with this simple recipe!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Yield: 4 Servings
You Will Need
- 1 – 4 ears of corn
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese or Parmesan cheese
- 1 lime, quartered
- Chili powder (such as Tajin or ancho chile)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Wooden sticks
- Shuck the corn, remove the silk and stalk.
- Start the grill or bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add corn to grill or water, cover and cook for 5 minutes, then remove.
- When corn is cool enough to touch but still warm, insert wooden stick into core as a handle.
- Brush corn with 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese and squeeze of lime wedge.
- Add hot sauce and chili powder to taste.
- Repeat with remaining ears of corn and serve.
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!