An easy pepper recipe for a perfect weeknight dinner and they are also great for meal prepping.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Yield: 7 Servings
You Will Need
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, diced
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef (Can Substitute with Ground Pork)
- 1½ Cup Cooked Brown Rice
- 1 14.5 oz Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- Salt and Pepper, to Taste
- 7 Large Bell Peppers top and core removed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the peppers cut side up into a baking dish or a rimmed tray.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Sauté onion until softens, then stir in garlic and cook for about 1 minute more.
- Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, for 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in cooked brown rice, diced tomatoes, and paprika.
- Cook until sauce is slightly reduced, about 4-5 minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Stuff each pepper with beef mixture and bake until peppers are mostly tender. About 10-12 minutes.
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!