Low Carb | Paleo | Lactose Free | Gluten Free | Kid Friendly
Prep Time: 35 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Yield: 6 Servings
You Will Need
- 2-3 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 limes, zested and juiced
- 1 cup cilantro, roughly chopped/li>
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cumin
- Kosher Salt and ground pepper to taste
- Extra cilantro and lime wedges for garnish
- Place chicken in a shallow baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together lime zest, lime juice, cilantro, olive oil, honey, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes up to overnight.
- Turn on grill to a medium high heat.
- Cover and let grill get hot for approximately 5 minutes.
- Place chicken on grill and cook about 6-8 minutes per side or until an instant read thermometer registers 165 degrees Fahrenheit in the thickest part of the chicken.
- If the chicken seems to be getting too charred, move them to a cooler side of the grill to finish cooking.
- Place chicken on a platter and garnish with lime wedges and cilantro.
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!