Low Sodium | Vegan | Vegetarian | Lactose Free | Gluten Free | Keto | Paleo
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Yield: 4 Servings
You Will Need
- 1 lb. radishes, cut in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Zest of 1 lime (optional)
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl toss radishes, olive oil, chili powder, lime zest, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Place radishes on a baking sheet and cook for 30 to 35 minutes stirring once, until radishes are golden and tender.
- Place in serving bowl and toss with cilantro.
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!