High Fiber | Vegetarian | Gluten Free | Kid Friendly
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Yield: 4 Servings
You Will Need
- 3 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley or cilantro
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Place chicken in a large bowl, sprinkle seasoning over chicken and toss till chicken is well coated. Set aside.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Once oil is hot, place chicken thighs in a single layer. (You may need to work in batches if your pan isn’t large enough.)
- Cook for 5-6 minutes per side or until an instant read thermometer registers 165 degrees.
- Transfer chicken to a plate, cover with foil and set aside.
- Using the same skillet, lower heat and add the remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Add onion and garlic and cook till fragrant and onions begin to soften, about 2 minutes.
- Add hot sauce and green beans. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally till beans are bright green and crisp.
- Add lemon zest, juice, and chicken broth. Cook till sauce reduces and is slightly thickened.
- Add chicken back and cook till just heated through.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with freshly chopped parsley or cilantro, and lemon slices.
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!