The great thing about the Full Cart Kidz Mac is how versatile it is. Try this savory take on Mac and Cheese today!
Prep Time: 5 mins or 4 hours
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yield: 6 Servings
You Will Need
- Kidz Mac Meal Kit
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 16oz BBQ Sauce
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Add chicken, sugar and BBQ sauce in a slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hrs.
- Shred the chicken and mix everything together. Cook for 30 more minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare your Kidz Mac according to the package.
- Remove Kids Mac from heat and stir in shredded cheddar until well combined.
- Add the barbecue chicken to your Kidz Mac and enjoy!
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!