Check out this classic recipe for BBQ Chicken Sliders. Great for lunch, dinner or a fun Summer cookout!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Yield: 4 Servings
You Will Need
- 2 Packets of BBQ Chicken
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Green Pepper, chopped
- 1 Package of Slider Rolls (We suggest King’s Hawaiian)
- 1 lb Chicken
- Slaw (optional)
- Cook chicken thoroughly and shred with a fork.
- While chicken is cooking, in another pan cook the onion and green peppers with some oil until soft.
- Mix shredded chicken with the BBQ Chicken packets from your Full Cart order and the softened onion and pepper.
- Divide up onto slider rolls. Top with slaw (optional).
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!