This versatile veggie is packed with vitamins and nutrients to benefit the whole family. You can slice it, chop it, or even spiralize it before cooking!
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15-20 mins
Yield: 1-2 Servings
You Will Need
- 1 Zucchini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°f.
- Thoroughly wash the zucchini.
- Slice or chop the zucchini into bite size pieces.
- Toss the washed zucchini with olive oil, salt and pepper then place on a baking sheet.
- Spread them out on the sheet and then roast them in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Take out of oven and carefully turn the zucchini. Place back into oven until the edges are crispy. About 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
Got a recipe to share?
Share your recipe on Facebook for a chance to be featured!