This is a more nutritious version of the standard French Couscous. A small grain when cooked has a light, fluffy consistency that can be adaptable as a side dish like a standard rice or even great in a cold salad.
Prep Time: >5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yield: 5 Servings
You Will Need
- ¾ cup of Whole Wheat French Couscous
- 1 ¼ cup of water
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan
- Add salt to water to taste
- Add Whole Wheat Couscous; stir once, remove from heat and cover
- Leave Whole Wheat Couscous to steam for 5 to 10 minutes minutes
- Fluff with fork, add seasonings and serve
Got a recipe to share?
Share your recipe on Facebook for a chance to be featured!