These thin noodles made of rice are perfect for a yummy, gluten-free meal. Typically found in Asian dishes, they are a great addition to most soups or even a delicious pad thai recipe!
Prep Time: >5 mins
Cook Time: 7 mins
Yield: 3 Servings
You Will Need
- 4 oz pack of Vermicelli Rice Noodle
- 5 cups of water
- Place noodles in a deep mixing bowl
- Add 5 cups of water to pot; bring to boil
- Pour water over the noodles in the mixing bowl until they are completely submerged
- Stir noodles every minute or two to loosen them up until completely limp (about 5 to 7 minutes)
- Don’t overcook as they will become mushy
- Strain and run under cold water to stop the cooking process
- Toss in oil to keep them from sticking to one another
- Add remaining ingredients and serve
Got a recipe to share?
Share your recipe on Facebook for a chance to be featured!