Tasty ribbon noodles, a nutritious blend of veggies and tomato powder that make a flavorful bowl of pasta that’s sure to please the whole family!
Prep Time: 0 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yield: 8 Servings
Ingredients: Pasta [Semolina (Wheat), Durum Flour (Wheat), Niacin, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, & Folic Acid], Tomato Powder, Dehydrated Vegetables (Carrot, White Onion, Tomato, Field Run Bell Peppers—Green and Red Primarily, Celery, and White Cabbage).
You Will Need
- Italian Veggie Pasta – Tomato Flavor Meal Kit
- 2 Cups of Water
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Add the bag of Italian Veggie Pasta: Tomato Flavor.
- Stir frequently with an extra long spoon.
- Boil for 8 minutes. Continue stirring as the liquid reduces during cooking.
- Remove from heat and let cool to preference.
- For best results do not strain. Serve as is for the richest tomato flavor!
Got a recipe to share?
Share your recipe on Facebook for a chance to be featured!