This savory dish is the dinner hero for families across the United States. It is our number one requested meal that is sure to be a family favorite.
Prep Time: < 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Yield: 6 Servings
Pasta [Semolina (Wheat), Durum Flour (Wheat), Niacin, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, & Folic Acid], Stroganoff Seasoning [Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Starch, Salt, Dairy Product Solids, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Palm Oil, Citric Acid, Contains 2% or Less of: Onion Powder, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Sour Cream Solids, Colors Added (Titanium Dioxide, Caramel Color), Soybean Oil to Reduce Dusting, Lactose, Silicon Dioxide and Sodium Silicoaluminate to Reduce Caking, Spices*, Lactic Acid Powder (Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate), Non-Fat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor, Sodium Caseinate, Potassium Phosphate.] , Dehydrated Vegetables (Carrot, White Onion, Tomato, Field Run Bell Peppers-Green and Red Primarily, Celery, and White Cabbage) *Ingredients may contain natural foreign materials; sift before cooking.
You Will Need
- Hamburger Hero: Stroganoff Meal Kit
- 1 lb of Ground Beef
- ½ Cup Hot Water
- 2 ¼ Cups of Milk
- Brown 1lb ground beef in a skillet; drain liquid. Keep cooked beef in skillet for step 2.
- Stir in ½ cup of hot water, 2 ¼ cups of milk, and the contents of the Hamburger Hero bag.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Cover skillet and reduce to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes before serving. Be cautious of steam, when removing lid.
Got a recipe to share?
Share your recipe on Facebook for a chance to be featured!