Also known as “Israeli couscous” this is a unique and delicious addition to any recipe. As a small pasta it is great to enjoy on its own with minimal seasoning or to recreate a traditional meal with a unique option.
Prep Time: >5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yield: 6 Servings
You Will Need
- ¾ cup of Pearl Couscous
- 1 ¼ cup of water
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan
- Add salt to water to taste
- Add Pearl Couscous; stir once and cover
- Simmer the grains for about 10 minutes minutes
- Fluff with fork, add seasonings or toppings and serve
Got a recipe to share?
Share your recipe on Facebook for a chance to be featured!