A small grain when cooked has a light, fluffy consistency that can be adaptable as a side dish like a standard rice or even great in a cold salad.
Prep Time: >5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Yield: 3-5 Servings
You Will Need
- ½ cup or ¾ cup of French Couscous
- 1 ½ cups of water per cup of couscous
- ½ cup couscous = ¾ cups of water
- ¾ cup of couscous = 1 ¼ cup of water
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan
- Add salt to water to taste
- Add French Couscous; stir once.
- Remove from heat and cover.
- Leave French Couscous to steam for 5 minutes
- Fluff with fork, add seasonings and serve
Got a recipe to share?
Share your recipe on Facebook for a chance to be featured!