Ooey and gooey morsels from the country known best for its chocolate are sprinkled throughout these warm cookies.
Prep Time: < 10 mins
Cook Time: 15-20 mins
Yield: 1 Serving
Whole Grain Rolled Oats (With Oat Bran), Sugar, Salt, Artificial Maple and Caramel Flavor, Gum Guar.
Please Note: Our oatmeal ships in a variety of flavors including cinnamon, apple and other ingredients that could cause allergic reactions. Please check packet before consuming.
You Will Need
- 1/3 Cup Mix
- Milk (Or Water)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add 1.5 tbsp of water, 1/2 bag of the bake mix, and 6 tbsp of melted butter to a large bowl
- Mix for 2 minutes then roll the dough into a log shape.
- Cut the log into slices and place them on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Got a recipe to share?
Share your recipe on Facebook for a chance to be featured!