America’s favorite vegetable is broccoli! This versatile veggie is packed with vitamins and nutrients to benefit the whole family.
Prep Time: 4 min
Cook Time: 20 mins
Yield: 3-4 Servings
You Will Need
- 6oz Broccoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 450°f.
- Seperate broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Throughly wash broccoli.
- Toss the washed broccoli with olive oil, salt and pepper then place on a baking sheet.
- Spread them out on the sheet and then roast them in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Take out of oven and carefully turn the broccoli. Place back into oven until the edges are crispy and stems are tender. About 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
Got a recipe to share?
Share your recipe on Facebook for a chance to be featured!