Craving ice cream and cookies? Why not have both! This recipe is the perfect solution for your sweet tooth.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Yield: 2 Servings
You Will Need
- 4 Shortbread Cookies
- 1 Cup Icecream
- 4 Tbsps Chocolate Syrup
- Place the shortbread cookies onto a baking sheet. Match the cookies in pairs of two. Place one of each pair top-down.
- Place a single scoop of ice cream slightly smaller than cookie into the middle of the top-down cookies.
- Place the designated tops of the sandwich top side up onto the ice cream.
- Gently push down on the cookie to spread the ice cream out to the width of the cookie.
- Repeat for the other cookie.
- Drizzle optional chocolate syrup or topping on the top cookie.
- Place the cookie sheet in the freezer for at least 15 minutes to let the icecream harden.
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!