A rich and cheesy spin-off for one of your favorite childhood favorites, and the best part is it can be cooked in under 30 minutes!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Yield: 6 Servings
You Will Need
- 1 Hamburger Hero Meal Kit from Full Cart
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 Tbsp. Ketchup
- 2 Tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 Tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- 3 Cups Spinach
- ¼ Cup Pickles (optional)
- 1 Tsp. Hot Sauce (optional)
- Cooking spray
- Cook Hamburger Hero kit according to package instructions.
- Spray a separate pan with cooking spray and add ground beef. Add onion, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and mix.
- Cook beef until brown. Add in the hot sauce while cooking if desired.
- When the ground beef is almost done cooking, add in the spinach and cook until the spinach starts to wilt.
- Combine ground beef and Hamburger Hero into a bowl. Mix in pickles, ketchup, and dijon mustard.
Got a recipe to share?
Send us your best Full Cart recipes and you could get featured!